Monday, February 7, 2011

ended

HAIZ again...

this word....

3 word to describe this 1 word (WTF)

my life is full of this 1 word...

finally had one relationship...

and its a korean!!!

where can u find girls that match u so easily....

in my mind....

u r always the only one...

u r my first and last...

y did u haf to leave me...

y u didnt bother to try...

it didnt breaks my heart that you lost ur feeling for me....

im nt angry.... eventhough i wana to ~

i just cant.... maybe coz i fell for u too deep...

it dissapoint me when u didnt even wana try it...

i MISS talking to u....

i MISS kissing u....

i MISS hugging u....

worst of all....


i MISS YOU....

u said im jus perfect the way i am....

u said it was your fault....

but....

if u said i was perfect, why did u wana leave me?

u left me stranded alone...

one day... u felt ill....

i rush from my mother's birthday dinner to come and visit u....

i was worried...

u didnt even treat me as a friend...

and u r the one who said u dun wan to lose me as a fren....

for now... i may not know wat is love...

but i know that... i would haf given up my future plans jus to be wif u....

yet now...

in the end... im again holding on by myself....

trying to find a right girl...

3 comments:

  1. oh yes soujiu! -_- :P
    ANYWAYYY, the time will come:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. blessings for you..be tough bro..=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. =,= soujiu ?? u drink nt enuf ka? lol

    nicole : k =S i will

    ReplyDelete