Sunday, August 1, 2010

maybe, luv aint my thing?

haha,

when i think of myself,

watching my pathetic miserable life,

i haf to laugh myself,

gudness me, such an idiot of me...

i know aint gud wif girls,

yet i stubbornly falls into their trap evry single time,

ha~! maybe im just too idiotic,

i always see myself as an honest person,

nvr to cheat ppl's feeling,

yet im the one who is always feel being cheated.

yea yea, i guess im pretty stupid~

vry unlucky ,

sometimes, ppl may say that im quite a nice guy,

how nice i was,

so what?!

because of being nice,

im the one whose getting hurt,

its so hard,

i felt so bad, yet i haf no intends to hurt other,

im so weak,

im so vulnerable,

so very vulnerable =(

3 comments:

  1. u're not vulnerable, u're just being yrself:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i made myself vulnerable i guess T_T

    ReplyDelete
  3. stay tough bro~
    after getting thru all those ups n downs,you'll learn to see human clearer..always save a space for yourself-coz this world is cruel,sometimes..

    ReplyDelete