Tuesday, July 6, 2010

love jus too painful to be said.....



new de sohai me~ LOLx

anyway, back to the topic.....

haiz.... HAIZZZZZZZZ!!!

to said tat i might haf found love...

i actually really found love...

为什么我偏偏这么迟才遇到你?

when u said u were already in couple....

my heart was smashed.

i didnt know what to do...

my tears was already flowing~

my roommate kim was the witness....

he dun let ppl touch his pillow oso he let me hug it~

thx kim ;) u're a gud fren...

i was so happy when u said u like me.....

i was so sad when u said i was too late....

to haf been honest...

i would really love to be wif u...

loving u, making u smile......

it will make my day perfect....

u r special....

u really are~

to me,

u've replace what i was not having b4...

for now..... all i can do is to just wait for u...

eventhough we might nt be able to be together...

we could be frens right....

we can be the bestest best fren~

untill then, i will support n cherish u forever...

i luv u....

6 comments:

  1. dude, if someone have a boyfriend and she tells you that she likes you, she is not a good girl...

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheer up, every thing will be fine

    ReplyDelete
  3. fyink~ thx.. =)
    mr.yadayada~ its nt tat simple... she likes me way longer b4 i even know her... she jus had bf recently.. coz the guy chase for vry long time le... she accept only until i chase her~ zz

    san : i really hope so.. cos for now.. my hope feel lost... really bad this time

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow..its too bad..>.<
    anyway cheer up bro~here to support..
    STAY +VE YA~

    ReplyDelete
  5. nicole =) yea... luv sucks ... yet felt so gud... zzz~~ im in a positive mode~ but negative r spilling out no matter how much i control it. ><'"

    ReplyDelete